Recently, Newsmax's new global intelligence and forecasting online service, LIGNET, aired a special video briefing from top intelligence experts including former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden on the crisis with Iran's nuclear weapons program.
Some experts believe the Israeli military may strike Iran soon and that the "window" is closing for Israel to stop Iran's nuclear program.
The threat of an escalation is real. And if Iran is struck, what would this do to the price of oil, the world economy and the stock market?
And would Iran retaliate against Israel and the U.S.?
In recent weeks, the U.S. has been quietly but dramatically increasing its naval and military forces near Iran.
Iran continues to secretly enrich uranium amid reports that it is pushing forward with its nuclear weapons program, while diplomatic talks to thwart Iran's program and stop pre-emptive Israeli airstrikes have so far failed.
LIGNET, a global intelligence resource prepared by intelligence experts, including former CIA analysts, national security officers, and presidential advisers, aired an exclusive, high-level video briefing on the Iran crisis.
In addition to Gen. Hayden, this LIGNET briefing included transnational threat expert Arnaud de Borchgrave, an expert on the Middle East and geopolitics. Also, LIGNET director Frederick Fleitz, a former veteran senior CIA analyst and former chief of staff to John Bolton, participated.
Please note: This private forum is available to LIGNET members only.
Due to the timely and critical information that was discussed, LIGNET is extending you a special, limited-time offer to begin a 30-day trial membership for just $1.00.
And during this 30-day trial membership, you will have full VIP access to the LIGNET Iran Briefing as well as LIGNET's critical analyses and intelligence reports from around the world.
To Obtain VIP Access to LIGNET and the Iran Briefing for Just $1 — Sign Up Below.
This exclusive private briefing is available only to paid or trial LIGNET members.
If you are not currently a LIGNET paid subscriber, LIGNET is extending a special, limited-time offer to accept a trial membership to LIGNET for ONLY $1.00.
What transpires between Israel and Iran could have dire consequences for America. We strongly encourage you to watch LIGNET's intelligence panel discussion to discover how this dangerous conflict affects you.
During this exclusive online program, LIGNET's esteemed intelligence panel answered:
- What is the full extent of Iran's nuclear program?
- How soon could Iran have a nuclear weapon?
- Will President Obama accept a nuclear Iran?
- What are the prospects of an Israeli strike on Iran?
- How would Iran retaliate to an Israeli strike?
- Would such a response include biological, chemical or even "dirty" nuclear bombs?
- What are the chances Iran will make a pre-emptive strike against Israel or the U.S.?
- If Iran is attacked, will the world see a spike in oil prices?
- What are the implications for the dollar, the euro, and gold?
- And much, much more!
The clock is ticking on Iran's nuclear weapons program. Events that may change the world could happen soon.
Don't get caught unprepared. Be the first to know and find out how you can better protect your wealth during these volatile times.
We strongly encourage you to join LIGNET and former CIA Director Michael Hayden for this Iran Briefing.
Sign Up and Gain Full Access for Just $1 — Go Here Now
Don't miss this rare opportunity to hear high-level intelligence analysts discussing matters of international security!
And there are many other benefits to joining LIGNET.
Once you join LIGNET for ONLY $1.00, you immediately become part of an exclusive network of global readers who are seeking the best available, actionable intelligence from some of the best informed people on the planet.
LIGNET provides 24/7 coverage of world events, giving in-depth reports with unbiased analyses, written by seasoned intelligence and security experts — including former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden, other senior CIA officials and operatives, presidential advisers, ambassadors, international intelligence veterans and other experts.
LIGNET offers members exclusive access to behind-the-scenes information that empowers individuals, investors, corporations and governments who want the tools and knowledge to make better decisions in their global activities.
Former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden says:
"LIGNET is a powerful tool for decision-makers and others who need to understand our world, as it is today and how it will be in the future. LIGNET provides you expert intelligence, insight and forecasting for today's rapidly changing world."
As an exclusive LIGNET member and subscriber you will receive:
- Inside and penetrating reports before (or even if) they hit tomorrow's headlines
- Access to LIGNET's The Morning Brief delivered straight to your inbox
- Special LIGNET Urgent Action Reports sent when a global crisis develops
- Full access to LIGNET's special video briefings from senior intelligence experts
- Critical analyses of global markets and financial situations with accurate forecasting and geopolitical relevance
- Special security incident reports and global security analyses, helping to protect you and your assets in strategically important countries and regions
- Exclusive access to a world-class intelligence team headed by CIA veteran Frederick Fleitz and LIGNET's international advisory board including former CIA operatives, ambassadors, international intelligence experts, former congressmen, and many others
Knowledge is power, but only if you access it — and you get FULL access to LIGNET for 30 days for just $1.00!
Simply fill out the information below to unlock the world of LIGNET.
For multiple user accounts, corporate and embassy rates please call 888-766-7542 for details.
Please do not click the submit button more than once.
Clicking the submit button more than once can result in multiple charges.