Claim This Special Report Instantly
"The Jesus Question"
For Just $1!
In these deeply troubled times, the question rises to the fore: Is Jesus Christ about to come back?
Is the Second Coming real or myth?
Newsmax magazine explores the issue with leading religious figures — uncovering the surprising controversies and new revelations surrounding the Second Coming of Christ.
And we also ask: What does this mean for America?
This issue of Newsmax magazine also includes an exclusive interview with media pundit, Glenn Beck, who expounds on Judgment Day, Armageddon, the 12th Imam, and Barack Obama's "frightening" policies.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed — go here now to get this special issue for just $1.00.
Newsmax's compelling "Jesus Question" report explores:
- What the Bible predicts about the Second Coming
- The surprising number of Americans who expect Christ's return
- Why many believe the Second Coming is imminent
- The world's most likely flashpoint for Armageddon
- Mike Huckabee's exclusive Newsmax interview about Christ's return
- Why end-times beliefs can profoundly influence people
- How secular progressives are "fear-mongering" about Christians
- Where different denominations stand on the Second Coming
- The two central end-time issues confronting Christianity
- The ominous parallels between today's times and Christ's message
- Why date-setting Christ's return is "horribly irresponsible"
- The "Tribulation" that will precede the Second Coming
- What "Left Behind" co-author Tim LaHaye tells Newsmax about world socialism
- Apocalypse later — earlier predictions about the world's end
- What Columbus, Newton and Nostradamus predicted about Christ's return
- Prognosticator William Miller and "The Great Disappointment"
- Why the restoration of Israel worries some believers
- What Muslims believe about Jesus
- Russia, the Arabs, Iran and the Book of Ezekiel
- An atheist's viewpoint on the Second Coming
- Former Nixon aide Chuck Colson's views on Christian values
- And more . . .
Newsmax magazine, like Newsmax.com, brings you exclusive stories the major media won't report.
SPECIAL BONUS: A three-month trial subscription to the digital edition of Newsmax magazine!
Newsweek named Newsmax magazine editor Christopher Ruddy one of the top 20 new media personalities in America who are "changing the way Americans get their news."
Even the liberal media can't ignore Newsmax magazine — which has been cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and many other outlets.
Each month in Newsmax magazine you'll read in-depth stories, hard-hitting investigative reports, and special commentaries from Bill O'Reilly, David Limbaugh, Ben Stein, George Will, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, John Stossel, Kathleen Parker, James Hirsen, Thomas Sowell, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, and many others.
There is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine's prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the "unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today's dangerous world."
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: "I guarantee that you'll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax."
Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
It's Easy to Get This
Yes, send me my digital special report, The Jesus Question, for just $1. Also, please begin my three-month trial subscription to the digital edition of Newsmax magazine immediately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your trial subscription to Newsmax magazine comes with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Thirty days before the end of your trial subscription and each year thereafter, Newsmax magazine will notify you that your subscription is ending. If you like Newsmax magazine do nothing, and your subscription will renew automatically by charging your credit/debit card on file at $34.95 and each year thereafter at the low annual rate. If you choose not to renew, just send back your renewal notice and mark "cancel." Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Please note: Current and former Newsmax magazine subscribers are not eligible for this offer. If you'd like to renew, click here.