Newsmax magazine is celebrating America with our commemorative Ronald Reagan edition, and we want you to get your own copy FREE!
The Reagan 100 edition will be among the most important and memorable in Newsmax's history.
This timeless piece includes:
- The "unveiling" of a new portrait of President Reagan by a celebrated portrait artist
- A cover story written by award-winning historian Douglas Brinkley exclusively for Newsmax
- An exclusive interview with former USSR President Mikhail Gorbachev, revealing new details of the relationship that changed the world
- The "real" Reagan by Martin and Annelise Anderson, the best-selling authors whose revelations from Reagan's papers convinced even liberal historians they were wrong about Reagan
- A special visit to the Reagan Ranch, hosted by Michael Reagan
- An exclusive take on Reagan by Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Jeb Bush, and many others
And much, much more.
Reagan shared his vision of the greatness of America while guiding the nation to unprecedented prosperity and renewed vigor.
When he assumed the presidency in 1981, America's economy ebbed with 12 percent inflation and 8 million unemployed.
Abroad, America's adversary, the Soviet Union, was expanding its influence. Its nuclear capabilities surpassed those of the United States and previous nuclear arms treaties were failures.
President Reagan's goals were simple: to reduce the size of the federal government, lower taxes, stabilize the economy, restore the belief of the American people in their government — and win the Cold War.
When President Reagan left office in 1989, these goals had been achieved.
And his legacy has endured, including igniting a wave of democratic movements across the world that has changed the course of history.
Join Newsmax in celebrating the life of a remarkable man, one of us, who rose to the most powerful job on the planet, and helped to make our country freer, stronger, and at peace.
The Reagan 100 edition continues to be one of our most popular issues and is cherished by Reagan fans and those who want to share his legacy with their friends, family, and the next generation.
Get Your Copy of this Limited Commemorative Ronald Reagan Edition FREE!
If you are not a current or former subscriber to Newsmax magazine — you can get a free gift worth $30 or more from our exclusive Reagan Gift Collection below! Just pay $5.95 shipping and handling, we'll send you the gift item FREE. Plus you will get a four-month trial subscription to Newsmax magazine!