Top Brain Docs Reveal . . .
Insider Secrets to Staying
Sharp as a Tack Mentally
- Stop Brain Degeneration
- Prevent Memory Loss and Dementia
- Recover What You've Already Lost
Dear Newsmax Friend,
"It is the mind that makes the man . . ."
The Roman poet Ovid made this observation not long after the birth of Christ.
And it makes sense, doesn't it?
Our minds define who we truly are — our personalities, our intellectual abilities, our ability to love and experience a full range of emotions. Even our basic ability to take care of ourselves.
We are literally at the mercy of our mind. And more specifically, our brain.
The nice house, the fancy car, that retirement fund you've worked so hard to accumulate. None of these will matter much if you deteriorate mentally in your older years.
Well, that's not exactly true.
Assisted living homes and upscale nursing homes seem to be everywhere these days. And they're not cheap, either. That money set aside can help pay for any care you need. And perhaps leave a tidy inheritance for your family.
But what a waste that would be, if your "golden years" turn to rust and you can't enjoy the fruits of your many years of labor.
So I wonder . . .
What makes the difference between retirement years packed with travel, golf, and spending quality time with loved ones — or doddering around in a locked ward not even remembering your spouse's face?
Sometimes bad things happen to the best of people. Factors beyond our control. Life can be fickle and unpredictable.
But what's even more sad is willingly falling victim to the worst life has to offer. I don't want to fall into that victim mentality. And I'd hazard a guess that you don't either, or you wouldn't even be reading this.
Fortunately, you have a choice. You have the ability to take control of your life — and your all-powerful mind.
You Don't Have to be a Sitting
Duck for Mental Deterioration
You've probably heard the saying, "There are no victims, only volunteers."
So instead of volunteering for mental deterioration to set in, perhaps you'll consider going on the offensive with me.
First off, you need a baseline to see where you are. So let me ask you: Have you or a loved one experienced any of the following?
- Forgetting names, appointments, or phone numbers
- Misplacing your car keys or reading glasses
- Going into a room and forgetting what you were going to do
- Having difficulty focusing or concentrating
- Trouble making simple calculations you used to do easily
- Brain fog, irritability, or feeling "less sharp" as you age
These may seem like common events. Perhaps you've dismissed them as normal "senior moments." Made light of them.
However, you should know that memory loss is NOT a normal and natural part of aging.
These symptoms represent the beginning of a downward spiral that slowly but surely chips away at your ability to stay on top of your game mentally.
Here's the good news: This downward spiral can be stopped, even reversed. You can restore your mind to its original sharpness.
To help you with this, I've set aside a FREE BOOK for you to add to your library.
New Tricks for Boosting Your Brainpower
In this book, The Better Brain Book: The Best Tools for Improving Memory and Sharpness and Preventing Aging of the Brain, by celebrated neurologist David Perlmutter, M.D., FACN, you'll discover how to stop brain dysfunction now.
Find out how easy it is to reverse it (if it's already started), and recover what you've already lost with this scientifically proven program of natural therapies.
You'll see how to:
- Boost your brain function with simple dietary and lifestyle changes
(and easy brain workouts)
- Understand brain health risk factors, including those you can control
- Tailor a supplement program unique to your own needs
- Heal and reverse brain dysfunction and restore your youthful mental sharpness
Dr. Perlmutter, a leader in the field of complementary medicine, has treated thousands of patients with issues ranging from mild memory loss and brain fog to severe neurological problems and Alzheimer's disease.
He'll share with you:
- How common prescription and over-the-counter drugs can be
hazardous to your brain . . .
- Four medical tests that literally can save your brain from decay
(ask for them during your annual physical exam) . . .
- A quick brain audit to assess the status of your brain functioning . . .
- Six simple steps to a better brain . . .
- Hidden risk factors that are hurting your mental performance now
(and increasing your chances of neurological disease down the road) . . .
- The two culprits at the core of nearly all brain problems — from mild
memory issues to Alzheimer's . . .
- The single best fat for your brain . . .
- How wine, beer, or other alcoholic beverages may be beneficial to your brain . . .
- Foods that actually can make you smarter . . .
- Should you get tested for the Alzheimer's gene? . . .
- Brain-healthy recipes that taste delicious . . .
- Specific advice for those already affected with brain dysfunction: stroke,
MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS and vascular dementia . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
This 325-page softcover book sells for $16.00 in bookstores, but it's yours at no charge.
Plus, to get your mind as sharp as a tack, we'll also throw in . . .
A Three-Month Trial Subscription to
Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report
Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report is just like having renowned doctors and scientists briefing you personally (andin plain English) about what's happening in brain science today. And most importantly, what this means — in practical terms — to you and your health.
Each and every issue brims over with the latest advancements in mind and brain research from the far-reaching frontiers of science and medicine.
You'll not only read about breakthrough techniques for boosting your brain health but also get straight answers to everyday questions from some of the nation's leading health experts.
You'll find all this, and more than I can ever include here, delivered monthly right to your email — or to your mailbox if you wish.
You'll find each issue of Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report absolutely jammed full of brain-enhancing information and strategies to help you enjoy the happy, healthy, and contented life you deserve, no matter your age.
And you get three months worth of FREE issues . . . We simply want to introduce you to this stellar Newsmax newsletter. We know you'll find it useful, possibly even life-saving.
There's No Need to Lose Your 'Edge'
Let's face it . . . without a decent mind, you have no quality of life.
But with critical information regarding every aspect of brain health right at your fingertips — well, just imagine the life you can create for the rest of your days.
And as a subscriber to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report, you'll have access to the most up-to-date and crucial health information — 100% focused on keeping your mind healthy and functioning at its greatest capacity.
Each month, you'll find:
. This is where top experts will take you by the hand — and gives you practical techniques to help you improve and expand your brain function.
You'll enjoy topics such as:
- Simple and fun brain exercises
- Diet advice for a happy brain
- Lifestyle tips to keep your mind alert
- Memory disorders and how to reverse them
- Natural supplements that aid mental functioning
- Physical exercises that don't wear you out
- How to deal with stress and insomnia
- Mind-related disorders such as depression, dementia, and others
- And much, much more
Questions and Answers
. Because this newsletter is for you, leading physicians will answer questions you have about your own brain health, what you've read about in the news relating to current mind health topics, or other medical issues you find helpful.
. Here, new findings in research give you plenty to think about in terms of what you can do to boost your own brainpower, and ultimately your overall health. You'll find tips, tricks, and techniques to improve your brain capabilities simply and easily.
Every Issue Puts Your Mind at Ease
Let's get down to specifics. In your issue of Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report — 4 Nutrients That Beat Antidepressants — here are just a few of the gems you'll discover:
- Six super brain-boosting foods you should know about (some may be in your kitchen already) . . .
- Chomp on this vegetable to avoid those "senior moments" . . .
- Why having a purpose in life reduces your risk of Alzheimer's disease . . .
- Watching TV is bad for you, right? Wrong! See how watching certain shows can help depression, chronic pain, even loss of appetite in the elderly . . .
- Trouble getting motivated in the morning? This "natural caffeine" also helps with depression and pain . . .
- Do you have arthritis or joint pain? This nutrient not only works as well as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications but also relieves any blue moods . . .
- Warning: A shortage of this key vitamin is a major cause of mental deterioration and confusion among older people . . .
- How to select a natural depression remedy — and do it safely (even if you're taking prescription antidepressants now) . . .
- Sniff this if you're feeling anxious or down in the dumps (plus, it helps boost memory — and even helps Alzheimer's patients) . . .
- This nutritional supplement not only helps depression but also has proved helpful for migraines, weight loss, fibromyalgia — even diabetes (and no, it's not St. John's wort) . . .
- Do you feel younger or older than your chronological age? See why it matters to your mental functioning . . .
- CAUTION: Instead of elevating your mood, these commonly prescribed antidepressants can turn you into an emotional zombie . . .
- Racing thoughts keeping you awake? This dietary supplement can help reduce stress and get you to sleep . . .
- PLUS, how to locate an open-minded doctor in your area . . .
- And much more . . .
So try out Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report with your three-month trial subscription. Use what you discover to better your life. We hope you'll continue with your subscription at our absurdly low annual rate — but you are under no obligation to do so.
Just remember, we have only a limited number of copies of The Better Brain Book. When they're gone, they're gone for good. We can hold your copy for only a short time.
The next move is yours. I suspect that, if you've read this letter and seen the importance of your mind to your overall functioning, you're seriously interested in bettering your health.
All that's left now is to take positive action. Don't miss out on this time-limited offer.
Take Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report for a Test Drive Today!
To Your Lasting Brain Health,
For Newsmax Health
P.S. This newsletter is basically a "user's manual for your brain" — something we all need. So don't lose out on your FREE copy of The Better Brain Book (a $16 value) and your three-month trial of Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report.
Claim Your FREE Copy of the Book
With This Special Offer!
YES! Please send my FREE copy of The Better Brain Book. I understand I'll simply pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. Also, begin my three-month trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report immediately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Prior to the end of your subscription period, you will be notified that your subscription is ending. Unless you cancel, your subscription will renew automatically and your credit/debit card on file will be charged $39.95 for the first year (12 issues) and then the low renewal rate then in effect for future renewals. If you want to cancel, just respond to the notice within 30 days, and you will not be charged. You may also cancel by contacting our Customer Service Center at 1-800-485-4350, or completing our online Customer Service Form. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel within the next six months from when your subscription payment is received for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.